How to Start a Micro-Lending Business
SEMINAR TITLE: How to Start a Micro-Lending Business
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call telephone 727-5628, 727-8860, or 225-66-16 . You may also click here to view BusinessCoach Schedule of Seminars >>>
• Definition (lending, micro-lending, interest, service charge, collateral, rebates, offsetting, fees, mode and terms of payments, annotation)
II. Important Matters to Consider
• Initial capital required
• Market study (target market, area, office location layout and structure, business trends, crime rate, competition, culture, local government policies and regulations)
• Legal requirements and legal aspects
• Human resource requirements
• Complete manual of operation (organizational structure, loan products, flow of operation, accounting system, human resources, company policies and guidelines)
• Capital expenditures and pre-operating expenses
• Business and marketing plan (projections, strategies and promotions, plan of actions)
• Gantt chart
III. Elements of good character and loan evaluation
IV. Collection and monitoring
V. Delinquency analysis and management
• Systematic and strategic approach
• Legal remedies and solutions
VI. Profitability and progress
• Return of equity
• Portfolio management
• Decision making
• Human resources
VII. Reminders and tips
• Business ethics
• Social responsibility
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, drinks, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
• Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
• On-site payment (CASH only)
• Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Phone reservation is required. Please call telephone 727-5628, 727-8860, or 225-66-16 .
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.