SEMINAR TITLE: Fundamentals of Pricing
TIME: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call telephone 727-5628, 727-8860, or 496-6949. You may also click here to view BusinessCoach Schedule of Seminars >>>
The seminar is designed to discuss the fundamentals of pricing in general; examine the key elements integral to price, define 'value' and its importance in setting prices, outline the different price-setting strategies, and other timely topics such as pricing tactics, price bundling, discounting, rebates and ethical issues.
This program will also help participants understand why pricing is the most flexible marketing mix element and arguably the best tool for improving profits and revenue.
Module 1 – The Foundation
• Price in the Marketing Mix (4 Ps)?
• Defining price and value?
• Role of value in price determination?
• Factors that Influence Price Setting Decisions?
• Difference between 'Profit Margin' and 'Markup'?
Module 2 – Pricing Objectives
• Profit Oriented
• Sales Oriented
• Status Quo
Module 3 – Price Setting Strategies
• Cost-Plus Pricing
• Competition-Based Pricing
• Premium (Skimming) Pricing
• Penetration Pricing
• Loss-leader Pricing
• Tiered Pricing
• Market-Based (Channel) Pricing
• Real-time (Dynamic) Pricing
• Psychological Pricing
• Value-Based Pricing
Module 4: Reinforcing the Pricing Strategy
• Price Bundling
• Rebates / Loyalty Rewards
• Value Creation / Value Differentiation
Module 5: Ethics and Pricing
• Price fixing
• Predatory pricing
• Price discrimination
• Supra competitive pricing
Module 6: Open Forum
*Tools required - spreadsheet application
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
• Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
• On-site payment (CASH only)
• Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
RESERVATION: Phone reservation is required. Please call telephone 727-5628, 727-8860, or 496-6949.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.