TIME: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
VENUE: Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
SCHEDULE: Please call telephone 727-5628, 727-8860, or 496-6949. You may also click here to view BusinessCoach Schedule of Seminars >>>
The Importance of Facilities Management
• Assessing the growth of facilities management and the developing role of facilities managers in organizations
• Identifying the major qualities and skills required for best practice
• The impact on maintenance, planning, day-to-day operation and overall image
• Practical examples are used to address the key question, how can things be improved
Building Handover, Commissioning and On-Going Management
• The role of the facilities manager in handover and commissioning of new buildings
• Using information systems to support planning and management during the building life cycle
• How to identify maintenance requirements; understand the role of building inspections and how to carry them out
• Learning the lessons from a range of examples where maintenance problems have occurred
• An introduction to the basic elements of property management
• How to develop a property management plan
• Introduction to the importance of space management
• Introduction to the principles of space planning and standards, including understanding organizational requirements
Relocation / Move Manage
• Who needs to be told about the move – and when?
• How should facilities managers handle the ‘politics’ of moving?
Health and Safety for Facilities Managers
• Introduction to the current issues in what is now one of the most important areas of responsibility for facilities managers
• How do tighter health and safety laws affect facilities managers?
Contract Management, Commissioning and Managing Contract Services
• Understanding the role of service level agreements
• Exploring the various facilities management contracting models in the current marketplace, bundled contracts and how to find the right balance between in-house and external provision
Energy and Environmental Management
• Key environmental and sustainability issues for facilities managers
• The impact of global warming on your business and personal life
Customer Centric Facilities Management
• How can the financial and operational value of facilities management be measured?
• Customer satisfaction audits, benchmarking, best practice, audits and the management of information in Facilities Management
SEMINAR FEE: Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
DISCOUNT: 10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro. Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
CANCELLATION BY ATTENDEE: Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
CANCELLATION BY BUSINESS COACH: Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
REFUND POLICY: Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the Business Coach office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. Business Coach does not deposit refunds.
SCHEDULE: Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. Business Coach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.